Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wednesday Notes - Poker Playing Traders

A short post tonight to provide a recent story in the L.A. Times sent to me by one of the Jellies discussing why some Wall Street trading firms are putting their money on poker experts.

Thanks to Fred from our beta Jellie Team #1 for the link, and continued best wishes to John from Jellie Team #4 who is attending the 2010 World Series of Poker.

On Thursday, we'll continue our discussion of minimizing losses (expenses) that will appear on the lower portion of our individual scatter graphs.

1 comment:

Jay Nocats said...

Know thyself. I sure wish I could have known myself as much as I do now without having to lose as much as I did learning myself, but I'm totally sure that there was no other way.

You seem well suited to daytrading futures, even without considering the $$$ amounts. I'm feeling good trading options even tho I just started and using one contract. My blog name is NQ Trader Jay, now what am I gonna do? :-)