Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Weekend Trader Part 2 - Market Crash Laugh of the Week

Here's the market crash laugh of the week for this trader in the context of excerpts from tonight's Saturday Night Live "Really!?!" segment with Seth Meyers and Amy Poehler:

Seth - And what is going on with technology in general?  On Thursday, the Dow fell 1,000 points because someone entered a billion instead of a million. How is that possible?  How is there not a backup system??  When I delete a picture on Facebook, it asks me if I'm sure!  Why is Facebook more squared away than the Dow??  I mean, really!

Amy - Yea, really ... one guy can do a billion dollar transaction and a manager doesn't have to approve it??  If I'm trying to pay with a $50 at Starbucks, it turns into a four man operation!  They have to call corporate headquarters.  I mean really!!

Of course, it sounds better with video & audio, so here's the video link.

It's often been said that laughter helps the healing process, so thanks to the SNL gang.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

No comments: