Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday Notes - Blog Goes High Def with Live TV!

Lots happening at this end as I continue to push the horizon on trader communication technology.

So welcome to the initial HIGH DEFINITION video post (I'm still working on clearing up the audio a bit -- as it sound a bit "tinny"), which briefly explains the upcoming two beta tests of LIVE INTERACTIVE TV -- to be broadcast directly from this blog tomorrow & Wednesday from 4:15pm - 5:00pm ET.  If all goes well, the TV & Chat windows will magically appear when we begin.  If they don't, simply refresh the page.

I'm still working through some kinks -- so please keep in mind this evolution is still in the embryo stage -- but I previewed a demo tonight with about ten folks that indicated it was time to do a larger test.

And you know me ... I don't like to lose ... even if it's to technology.

So join us if you dare, and we'll start talking about trading again!