Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tuesday Notes - Planting the Seed

I'm pleased to announce that I'll be presenting the attached check for $11,360.05 to the American Diabetes Association tomorrow evening, which reflects the portion of the Jellie Trader Study Series Webinars that I've pledged to charity to date.

My sincere thanks again to all participating in the Series, as we indeed accomplished our mission of creating a win-win for all involved. Let's hope this small seed joins with others to plant continued hope for a cure to this disease which has impacted so many lives, including that of my daughter Chelsea and millions of others.

Hopefully, we'll be able to donate additional monies as the effort benefits from upcoming industry-wide exposure in various November trading publications and websites.

In the meantime, I'll continue to let spokesmen Andy Shepherd and Jimmy V speak for me via the last two posts, as their words continue to express my current thoughts in spades.

More after the quarter close and check presentation tomorrow evening.