Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Weekend Trader - Making the Climb

For the first time in over a year, I'm pretty much remaining silent over the weekend and am simply focused on preparing for this evening's entry into the Jellie tank ... or using yesterday's analogy, Truman's final walk through that doorway.

Friday's post continues to reflect all of my current sentiments, with the accompanying video compilation doing a better job visualizing the last few years of my life than I could ever write: The battles with the market and myself, the calm after the raging storm and incredible sense of survival and gratification, followed by the sudden questioning of "Is this all there is?", before finding that stairway to an even better, albeit uncertain world.

And all the way being followed by a growing number of onlookers, including a few "Christofs" who tried to "rock the boat" into destruction, with the vast majority relating to a similar battle in their own lives and cheering me on to ultimately find that doorway.

I've watched that clip several times now, and find it an incredible parallel to life. And not just mine ... but humanity in general.

See you on the other side of that doorway.