Friday, July 17, 2009

Late Friday Update - Webinar Sign-Up





11:45pm Yea, I'm still working. OK, the Webinar sign-up process is now set on the educational site for those who would like to follow the Jellies and their initial preparation, formal studies, & weekly recaps from start to finish. (Please keep in mind the after-hours idea initially came about as the result of requests from traders who couldn't devote the time or resources to the intraday effort.)

I've also loaded a more detailed syllabus on the site -- subject to slight revisions as the Jellie effort evolves -- along with a revised summary calendar on both the blog and educational site. And for those who have asked, the sessions will be recorded and available for viewing for a short while after the events.

And after the final Webinar, I'll be presenting a check to the American Diabetes Association for 15% of the net proceeds, and will post a copy of the check (and hopefully a pic of the hand delivery) on the blog.

As many know by now, my daughter was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes several years ago at age 11, which now strikes 1 of every 500 children (and is increasing at an alarming rate), and thus like many others will be insulin dependent and attached to a pump for the rest of her life.

As I said when I first floated the idea of the Jellie effort, I want to make sure this effort is a win-win all around.

I figure the more wins, the better.

It's late and I'm tired ... but I'll follow up with a video on Saturday.

Have a pleasant evening/morning.